Re: [cdt-dev] Invalidating discovered scanner info after build settings have changed

Hi,

I've run into a similar problem with my AVR Plugin. As I found no way to selectively replace symbols I just clear the whole Discovered Paths and Symbols table and restart the ScannerConfigBuilder and the Indexer whenever the user changes the target MCU.

Take a look at the ScannerConfigUtil.java file from the AVR Eclipse Plugin. It uses tons of restricted API calls and there is no guarantee that it will work with future versions of CDT, but it seems to work with CDT 7.0 and 8.0.

Cheers,

Thomas