[cdt-dev] CDT and GitHub (was: RE: Unit testing support for Eclipse CDT)

Can you give an idea of the process to follow to collaborate on CDT via GitHub?
Here is what my initial impression is:

1- create GitHub account if you don't have one https://github.com/
2- probably setup ssh key on GitHub if not done already
3- on GitHub, one collaborator creates a clone of https://github.com/eclipse/cdt
   This existing clone is automatically being mirrored on eclipse.org.
   This new clone will be the repo that all collaborators will pull from and push to.
   Let's call it MyClonedCDT
4- each collaborator clones the new MyClonedCDT from GitHub on their own machine
5- as collaboration progresses, the collaborators push and pull from MyCloneCDT
6- once in a while (as often as desired) MyClonedCDT pulls (manually) from
   https://github.com/eclipse/cdt to get the changes coming from eclipse.org
7- once the work is ready to be contributed, how will we create a patch of changes?

Is this somewhat correct?

Thanks

Marc