Re: [cdt-dev] Multiple targets immediately after configuration launch

For DSF-GDB, we currently support multi-process debugging.  Processes
can be added dynamically during a debug session by using the Connect
button of the Debug view toolbar.  The launch itself will not
attach to multiple processes at once.  However, with the next CDT,
using the Connect button will allow to attatch to multiple processes
at once:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/User/NewIn90

When you say "the first process" do you mean the one that is the top-most
in the debug view?  For DSF-GDB, usually, new processes are added above
the older ones in the debug view.

Other DSF integrations may be different.  For example, I believe
EDC does allow the launch to start multiple processes at once, although
I have not tried it myself.

Marc

Back to the top