Re: [cdt-dev] CDT include paths, e.g. of the compiler are case sensitive

Ok, I understand.. just didn't remember that other file systems are case- sensitive since I don't work with them too much.

Thanks!

Sebastian

Von: "admorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <admorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Gesendet: 30.08.2011 13:45:58
An: "CDT General developers list." <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Betreff: Re: [cdt-dev] CDT include paths, e.g. of the compiler are case sensitive

Windows based systems are not case sensitive and therefore neither is eclipse or make files. Unless Eclipse scanned your system to find the directories using a case insensitive search and replaced your entry with the correct one it would not work. Then you get some really hairy conditions if there are multiple options, because the underlying system really is case sensitive. I feel it is better to rely on the user to be explicit than rely on magic.

Austin