Re: [cdt-dev] Indigo Build console: click on error does not work

>Hi,
>
>It works fine for me. Maybe you should describe your problem more
>detailed. What OS & toolchain do you use? What error parsers are
>installed (they are listed in project settings --> C/C++ Build -->
>Settings --> Error Parsers)?
>
>Anton.
I am using gcc on Linux. The errors/warnings are correctly highlighted in the build console. I can go to the next/previous marker using the icons with up/down arrows. However, double click on an error message directly in the build console does nothing.

  Axel

Schon gehört? WEB.DE hat einen genialen Phishing-Filter in die
Toolbar eingebaut! http://produkte.web.de/go/toolbar

Back to the top