[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [cdt-dev] Could a Coff or debugging expert please look at patch posted for bug 337821?
- From: <ken.ryall@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 18:24:49 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: AQHMYz0AcqAeLd+hyESEaYGtm6KujJUtbLaA
- Thread-topic: [cdt-dev] Could a Coff or debugging expert please look at patch posted for bug 337821?
- User-agent: Microsoft-MacOutlook/18.104.22.168505
I'll take a look. Thanks - Ken
On 8/25/11 10:37 AM, "ext Jeff Johnston" <jjohnstn@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>I have posted a proposed patch for bug 337821 that adds support to
>Coff.Symbol to return its size. The size has been defaulted to 1 in the
>past and there is a comment in the edc code to fix this.
>Could someone who is fluent in this area please take a look and either
>comment or simply tweak the patch as needed?
>-- Jeff J.
>cdt-dev mailing list