Re: [cdt-dev] git patch files

I can confirm that I've made working patches both with EGit dialogs and with `git diff master` in the console. They seemed to look and work the same for me. I've been using "Team -> Apply Patch" (even without EGit), with "ignore leading path segments" set to 2 as in the webcast.

(Also I'll use the opportunity to recommend `git diff master |clip` for quickly preparing patches into the clipboard, to be sent with Mylyn - saves some minutes.)