Re: [cdt-dev] git patch files

On 15/08/2011 10:22 AM, John Cortell wrote:
I created a patch file for bugzilla 354194, but Andew G. is having difficulty applying it. It's possible I didn't create the patch properly. I used git cmdline. I have the fix committed in my local master and I did a

    git format-patch origin/master

Is that approach OK? If not, what is the right way to create a patch (from the cmdline) for attaching to a bugzilla report?

John