[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[cdt-dev] FW: Hudson build is back to normal : cdt-master-maint #22
- From: "Schaefer, Doug" <Doug.Schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 04:54:02 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: AQHMWwYwtpYScJIVIUiZQvFKyPB0zpUdVuSQ
- Thread-topic: Hudson build is back to normal : cdt-master-maint #22
CDT 8.0.1 build is back green (or blue in the Hudson sense).
Note that the build gets copied and you can always install the latest nightly build from
Please give it a try.
The idea is that once we bless a nightly build for use on the release train, we copy that directory to a sibling with the appropriate name, e.g. sr1-rc1. I've lost track of where we are for Indigo SR1 so I'll wait to figure that out before doing anything there. I'll also set up Juno the same way.
BTW, I'm still going to be in and out this week. I greatly appreciate your patience and understanding.
From: hudsonbuild@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:hudsonbuild@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, August 15, 2011 12:46 AM
To: Schaefer, Doug
Subject: Hudson build is back to normal : cdt-master-maint #22