[cdt-dev] Renamed cdt-release hudson job

Hey gang,

In preparation for setting up the cdt 8.0 build job chain, I’ve renamed the cdt-release job to cdt-maint. I had intended cdt-release for something else and hijacked it when I realized I couldn’t do what I wanted and needed a job for the cdt 7 builds. Anyway, that’s fixed now and cdt-maint will be the cdt 8.0 equivalent of cdt-nightly. I’ll update you once I get the whole chain completed.

Doug.

Back to the top