Re: [cdt-dev] Releng updates

Also, note that I have removed the archiving of the cdt-nightly zip and only archive the cdt-master-nightly one which contains everything.

   https://hudson.eclipse.org/hudson/user/dschaefer/my-views/view/CDT/job/cdt-master-nightly/

So we have a chain of builds, one for each repo: cdt-nightly -> tcf-nightly -> cdt-edc-nightly -> cdt-master-nightly. The downstream builds are triggered by completion of the upstream ones and the cdt-nightly is set to go off every night. At least that’s the theory.

From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Schaefer, Doug
Sent: Wednesday, August 03, 2011 11:31 PM
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cdt-dev] Releng updates

Hey gang,

I’ve added Hudson jobs to build TCF (tcf-nightly) and EDC (cdt-edc-nightly).

I’ve also added a org.eclipse.cdt.master git repo which contains a single project that builds our master repo that contains everything. It is done in cdt-master-nightly.

Build dependencies are set up between these to make sure everything is up to date.

What that means is that to install the CDT nightly build, simply point p2 at:

    https://hudson.eclipse.org/hudson/job/cdt-master-nightly/ws/target/repository/

I have a few more tweeks to do, like enabling signing. I’ll then go ahead and do the 8.0 builds this way too.

Doug.

Back to the top