[cdt-dev] Codan checker - IncludeStatement to TranslationUnit

Hello,

I’m trying to write a Codan checker.

It consists of 2 parts. In the first, it tries to visit all of the nodes of an IASTTranslationUnit, and check what preprocessor statements are before/after it, to detect a preprocessor structure. I already have this part working.

Now, I want to take a IASTPreprocessorIncludeStatement and get the corresponding IASTTranslationUnit, to do additional checks on that.

I’m afraid I’m new to the CDT code, and I can’t seem to find the right way to do this.
How should I go about handling this issue?

Greetings,
Mathias De Maré

Back to the top