[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [cdt-dev] Hang in GdbConnectCommand.canConnect()
- From: Marc Khouzam <marc.khouzam@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011 13:59:16 -0400
- Accept-language: en-US
- Acceptlanguage: en-US
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: AcxSA++SpP5ruGo8QX6t+x1k9AMz+gAAxi0A
- Thread-topic: [cdt-dev] Hang in GdbConnectCommand.canConnect()
> -----Original Message-----
> From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
> [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Derek Morris
> Sent: Wednesday, August 03, 2011 1:36 PM
> To: CDT General developers list.
> Subject: [cdt-dev] Hang in GdbConnectCommand.canConnect()
> I am extending DSF-GDB to support our debug environment. I
> have the debugger connecting and debugging ok, as well as
> showing our additional view. The debug session seems to be
> working as expected.
> However, when I try to exit the debug session, I get a hang
> in GdbConnectCommend.canConnect() - it is stuck in
Which version are you using?
> Any ideas as to what I may have done wrong? This is driving me potty!
> cdt-dev mailing list