[cdt-dev] Hang in GdbConnectCommand.canConnect()

Hi,

I am extending DSF-GDB to support our debug environment. I have the debugger connecting and debugging ok, as well as showing our additional view. The debug session seems to be working as expected.

However, when I try to exit the debug session, I get a hang in  GdbConnectCommend.canConnect() - it is stuck in canConnectQuery.get().

Any ideas as to what I may have done wrong? This is driving me potty!

Thanks

--
Subs

Back to the top