Re: [cdt-dev] indexing results difference between CDT 7.0.x and CDT 8.0

Try to find examples of unresolved symbols and syntax errors that were not present in CDT 7.0.2, and then try to find patterns in them. Ideally you should be able to produce small reproducible examples and create bugs based on them.

-sergey