Re: [cdt-dev] Unit testing support for Eclipse CDT

Hi,

Support for a new testing framework is not very hard (especially if it supports XML output and configuration via command line). However to be useful at all Tests Runner Plugin should provide complete functionality for at least one testing framework, so now I am working on the core features (rerun, debug, history etc.). After this work will be completed I will try to extend the list of supported testing frameworks.

I am not very familiar with ANSI-C based unit testing frameworks (cunit, in particular - did you mean this project?), but I'll look at them an probably support the most popular. Any help on this will be appreciated.

P.S. Sorry, I was in vacation and cannot answer you earlier.

Anton.