Re: [cdt-dev] Including codan feature instead of codan plugins

On Wed, Jul 27, 2011 at 9:18 AM, Schaefer, Doug <Doug.Schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It's all about ensuring flexibility for adopters, to allow for a CDT that doesn't integrate with the gnu tool chains. Then we had the CDI versus DSF wars :) and had to make them optional. There's a lot of history but features are low overhead once they're added to the build scripts.

BTW, the codan feature isn't even built any more.

I've removed codan-feature in the master branch.

Doug.

-sergey