[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[cdt-dev] multi debug context stepping in DSF
- From: "Alexiev, Dobrin" <dalexiev@xxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 21:26:12 +0000
- Accept-language: en-CA, en-US
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: AQHMRyOmXj8ZebQlWkae3ONrWEwmLA==
- Thread-topic: multi debug context stepping in DSF
I am trying to implement multi context stepping.
First, I overwrote DsfSuspendCommand, DsfResumeCommand and DsfStep*Command to enabled the commands if multiple execution context are selected.
Next, When I multi select and execute Suspend/Step/Resume I don't want the selection to change, because the assumption is the user will continue with multi select operations. To achieve that I overwrote DefaultDsfSelectionPolicy to block the change of selection if currently multiple execution context are selected.
Now the next problem - since there is no debug context change, my Suspend/Step/Resume commands don't update - they reflect the old state.
Does anyone know what is the right way to update the Suspend/Step/Resume when at the same time the selection change is being blocked.