[cdt-dev] Programatically opening a project

Hello!
Is it possible to programatically open/load a project using CDT? Unfortunately the following method:
String name = ...;
IProject project = ResourcesPlugin.getWorkspace().getRoot().getProject(name);

does not satisfy me, as I am not allowed to load the eclipse platform. I'd rather run my app from command line.
The project would be then identified for example by it's workspace's path and it's name.

Back to the top