Re: [cdt-dev] C/C++ comment wrapping / formatting

On Tue, Jul 19, 2011 at 6:32 PM, Taylor Braun-Jones <taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I remember seeing a thread from a while ago about CDT getting comment
wrapping/reflowing/reformatting. This actually surprised me at the
time - I couldn't believe such a mature project as Eclipse/CDT would
be missing such a fundamental feature. I thought I was just never able
to find it.

Anyway, now that CDT 8.0 release is over. Are there plans to work on
this? I couldn't find a bug report; should I create one?

Definitely. Even better if you can provide a patch with an implementation.

Thanks,
Taylor

-sergey