Re: [cdt-dev] Difference between different launch configuration of CDT Debugger

Debug an application on your host by starting the application.

> 2 - C/C++ Attach to application

Attach to an already running application.
Supports both local attach and remote attach (select your preference
from within the Debugger tab).

> 3 - C/C++ Postmortem Debugger

Show the content of a core file or trace file using the debugger.

I'll add a note to the wiki-FAQ about this.

Marc

Back to the top