From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Elmenthaler, Jens
Sent: Friday, July 15, 2011 17:25
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: [cdt-dev] strange outline view behaviour

Hi all,

I’m using CDT 8.0 and see strange effects in the outline view:

1)     In one editor I have two namespace nodes, both expanded

2)     Switch to another editor.

3)     Switch back to the first editor. The upper namespace node is collapsed about 1s after the editor switched back.

4)     Now click an element in the outline view. The first namespace is expanded again. But the selected element is not the one I clicked. Instead it’s the one that is exactly the number of children of the upper namespace node above.

Even weirder, while 1) to 3) seem to happen all the time, 4) does only happen when I open an XML editor in between.

Does that trigger something? Anyone working in that area?

Jens.

Back to the top