[cdt-dev] Problems with Resource Filters in combination with user defined PWD/CWD path

Hello,

I found the following phenomenon when I modified the PWD or CWD environmen variables. First I thought it is caused by my own plugin, but I can reproduce it doing the follwing steps:

1) open Eclipse CDT, configuration downloaded from the homepage, no further plugins
2) create a C Project (e.g. Cross Compile, GCC)
3) go to the project preferences and modify the PWD path, apply changes -> appears yellow and shows "USER-CONFIG"
4) go to the Project Resource filters in the same window and add any "Include Resource Filter", choose option "recursive"
5) apply changes and close preferences window
6) open the project preferences again - > in the environment tab you see that the path of PWD shows empty
7) toggle the option "recursive" of the created resource filter, apply changes and switch back to the environment variables -> the PWD path shows correctly if "recursive" is disabled and empty if "recursive" is enabled (you don't need to close the window doing these steps)

The problem also appears for exclude filters, but seems to be independent from "recursive" there.

Had someone of you similar problems? Should I open a bug report or is this already known?

Is there a workaround available?

best regards

Sebastian

Schon gehört? WEB.DE hat einen genialen Phishing-Filter in die
Toolbar eingebaut! http://produkte.web.de/go/toolbar

Back to the top