From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Pawel Piech
Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2011 2:42 AM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] Help on table viewer with flexiblehierarchy
treeviewer

Hi Haseena,
 From you description I would guess that you have a bug in handling
events where the request monitor for an event is never completed.  Check

your buildDelta() implementations.  The abstract VM provider
implementation processes events one at a time.  So if an event is
apparently still processing, it will queue the next one until the
previous one finishes.

Cheers,
Pawel

On 07/12/2011 12:56 AM, Haseena L. wrote:
> No, I am not talking about graphical events. I have a doubleclick
listener, which generates and dispatches a custom event.
> It does not seem that the event dispatcher thread is blocked. The
dispatched event is received by other views.
> The received (custom) event is getting queued in
AbstarctVMProvider.ModelProxyEventQueue, but no further processing is
performed.

> Regards,
> Haseena

On Behalf Of Alena Laskavaia
> Sent: Tuesday, July 12, 2011 4:07 AM
> To: CDT General developers list.
> Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] Help on table viewer with flexible hierarchy
treeviewer

> Are you talking about graphical events? Are you blocking event
> dispatcher from working because of locks or just doing something else
> in main thread?
>
> On Mon, Jul 11, 2011 at 12:14 AM, Haseena L.<haseena.l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
>> Hi,
>>

>> I am implementing a table viewer using flexible hierarchy Tree
Viewer. I
>> followed the DSF examples and could successfully implement the table
view. I
>> have 4 views which are interrelated with a unique field. My
requirement  is
>> that, when I double click a particular row in one view, the other
>> should be updated such that the rows containing related information
is
>> selected and highlighted.  But unfortunately this is not happening.
>>

>> A custom event is generated when double clicking an entry and the
event is
>> received by the other views. The event is getting queued and no
further
>> processing is being done and the data is not getting highlighted.
Could
>> someone help me on this?
>>

>> Regards,
>>
>> Haseena
>>

>> ***** Confidentiality Statement/Disclaimer *****
>>
>> This message and any attachments is intended for the sole use of the
>> intended recipient. It may contain confidential information. Any
>> unauthorized use, dissemination or modification is strictly
prohibited. If
>> you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender
immediately
>> then delete it from all your systems, and do not copy, use or print.
>> Internet communications are not secure and it is the responsibility
of the
>> recipient to make sure that it is virus/malicious code exempt.
>> The company/sender cannot be responsible for any unauthorized
alterations or
>> modifications made to the contents. If you require any form of
confirmation
>> of the contents, please contact the company/sender. The
company/sender is