Re: [cdt-dev] Plugin unpack problem with maven build

Found a work around here:
https://issues.sonatype.org/browse/TYCHO-555

This line needs to be in the manifest.mf instead of using the unpack flag in feature.xml :
Eclipse-BundleShape: dir

Marc-Andre

On 11/07/2011 4:15 PM, Marc-Andre Laperle wrote:
Hi,

I noticed that when installing the maven CDT build, the core.win32 fragment is not extracted. However, if I do Export, Deployable Features, then install this, it works. Does anyone know how to fix this? I'm trying to put in the new Windows x86_64 fragment but this is blocking me.

Thanks,

Marc-Andre