Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2011 15:29:23 +0300
From: xgsa@xxxxxxxxx
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] Unit testing support for Eclipse CDT

You are right. Currently you are not able to start debug session from this plugin. It is planned feature, but it is not easy to implement it. There is at least three C/C++ debugging frameworks in Eclipse: CDI, DSF & EDC. Each of them has its own launch tabs, launcher delegates and so on. Is there a way to run a new debug session uniformly for all of them?

Google Test is already supported on master. I can make a new build of plugin for you.

Anton