Re: [cdt-dev] How to start a service from FinalLaunchSequence?

I should have pointed out that I am using CDT 8 (Indigo) and:
- according to Bug 326951 (comment 36) you should now create services in FinalLaunchSequence
- at the point that FinalLaunchSequence is created, the launch isn't available - at least I can't find it...

--
Subs