Re: [cdt-dev] A question about CDT

You need parser for Indexing, syntax highlighting don't really use
actual parser.
If  your language has c++ in it it is easier to start with c++ parser.
I don't think you can extends parser if it is generated from gramma.
I don't think it is easy to add new language in cdt -
there is enumeration somewhere which cannot be easily extended.