Re: [cdt-dev] Unit testing support for Eclipse CDT

Cool. I tested the plugin with our Qt Tests. Works well.

But I also found a little bug :)
Failure messages are not resetted.
- Test fails => failure message in Message pane of C/C++ Test Results
- fix test and rerun => test passes but failure messages is still there

   Axel

>  Hi,
>
>  I am working on the unit testing support for Eclipse CDT. It means
> integration of existing C/C++ unit testing frameworks (such as Boost.Test,
> Qt Test, Google Testing framework, CPPUnit, ...) into Eclipse like JUnit
> support is done. I want to contribute it to the CDT repository at one
> point, so I need your feedback.
>
>  Currently, these features are supported:
>
> Tests running with support of the following frameworks:
> Boost.Test;
> Qt Test;
> Tests hierarchy browsing in a separate view.
> Test messages viewing, filtering by test case or test suite. Source lookup
> is also supported. Testing statistics (total/failed/aborted tests count,
> red/green bar). Testing time measurement.
> The list of provided tests runners may be easily extended writing a new
> Tests Runner Plugin. If you want to try it yourself, here is an
> instruction how to do it (a few screenshots are also there). You can also
> see known problems & planned features here. Here is a git repository
> (synchronized with yours), that contains 3 new projects and a few changes
> in CDT sources.
>
>  So I want to know your opinion about current functionality features, what
> is missing and should be implemented. Comments about source code are also
> appreciated. If you have any questions - feel free to ask.
>
>  Anton.

Back to the top