Re: [cdt-dev] Git repos are now live

Hi,

Could someone explain how to work on the cdt_8_0 branch into my workspace? I followed the CDT Git wiki page, and cloned both master and cdt_8_0. How do I select which of these I want to work on in my workspace (i.e. like switch to another branch or version... in CVS)? It seems to be the master currently.

Apologies in advance if this is a dumb question.

Thanks,
Greg

On Jun 26, 2011, at 7:31 AM, Petri Tuononen wrote:

> For newcomers to Git I believe these links might be helpful:
>
> https://git.wiki.kernel.org/index.php/GitCheatSheet
> http://help.github.com/git-cheat-sheets/
>
> These explain most scenarios.
>
> BR,
> Petri
>
> On 06/26/2011 10:50 AM, Schaefer, Doug wrote:
>> Think of rebase as a cvs update. Also consider the fetch as update. That leaves two commit and push.

>>> push