Re: [cdt-dev] FW: Hudson build is unstable: cdt-nightly #738

It's just the version number. We also duplicate the project name as the artifact id.

Everything else, including dependencies are handles using the standard Eclipse files. That's what Tycho provides. (Tycho is a set of Maven plug-ins specified in the pom.xml files and downloaded automatically).

Doug.

Back to the top