Re: [cdt-dev] FW: Hudson build is unstable: cdt-nightly #738

Uh, yeah, it's the pom.xml at the top level in the cdt repo, and the pom.xml in each project. You run it by running "mvn clean install" from the top level directory. Super simple. Just make sure you have MVN 3.0, which is available on Eclipse's Hudson.