Re: [cdt-dev] GDB preferences page does not show up after update

> >Because we have a preference page for DSF-GDB and another for CDI-GDB
> >and probably another for EDC, it was decided to use capabilities to
> >hide the pages, until the user starts one of the debuggers, so that
> >we know which preference page to show.
Perhaps there should be a notice on the wiki page about this. I did several
Eclipse reinstalls (at first I thought my upgrade did not work correctly) until
I finally got around it.

> > What happens when I export the preferences and reimport them
> > into a clean workspace? Will these settings be ignored/discarded?
>
> I'd expect they would remain.  But I didn't try.  If you do try it
> can you let me know?
It works flawlessly. When I import the preferences into a fresh workspace the
GDB preference page shows up and has the correct settings.

  Axel

Back to the top