These explain most scenarios.

BR,
Petri

On 06/26/2011 10:50 AM, Schaefer, Doug wrote:
Think of rebase as a cvs update. Also consider the fetch as update. That leaves two commit and push.

-----Original Message-----
From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Alena Laskavaia
Sent: Saturday, June 25, 2011 10:45 PM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] Git repos are now live

I am not sure I get it right. How many command I need to do to achieve cvs
commit?

commit
push
fetch

At what point I suppose to rebase? Is there a way to do it in one command?

On Sat, Jun 25, 2011 at 9:44 PM, Alena Laskavaia<elaskavaia.cdt@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
Where is the wiki?

On Sat, Jun 25, 2011 at 4:42 PM, John Cortell<rat042@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
I've updated the Wiki.

John

At 09:46 AM 6/25/2011, Schaefer, Doug wrote:
We'll have a lot of things to clean up like that. I have too many
things on the go at the moment. But I'm sure someone will step up,
or we'll have to wait until I clear some room.

BTW, you can check my videos on youtube that I posted earlier to get
you going. They cover checking out the repo and creating patches.

Doug.