[cdt-dev] GDB preferences page does not show up after update

Hi,

I just did an upgrade of my existing Eclipse installation (an older Indigo
release candidate) . Unfortunately, the GDB preference page as shown here
http://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/User/NewIn80#New_set_of_preferences
does not exist anymore. I also did a complete clean install of Indigo for
C/C++ developers from eclipse.org. But same here.

Ah, after creating a HelloWorld project, compiling it and starting the
debugger (DSF) one, the preference page finaly shows up. Is this the intended
behavior?

  Axel

Back to the top