Re: [cdt-dev] Git repos are now live

BTW, Congrats to Sergey for being the first to commit a change to the new repos. :)

So, as a tip, to get the latest from the repo, checkout the branch you are interested in (master or cdt_8_0 or ...) and do a Pull. That will do a fetch and should do a fast forward merge (which isn't really a merge at all) to get your branch pointer updated. Now it's when you have changes on your copy of the branch that haven't been pushed yet when you see a real merge happen.

That brings up rebase, but I'll leave that for now as it gets complicated.

Doug.