Re: [cdt-dev] Git repos are now live

We'll have a lot of things to clean up like that. I have too many things on the go at the moment. But I'm sure someone will step up, or we'll have to wait until I clear some room.

BTW, you can check my videos on youtube that I posted earlier to get you going. They cover checking out the repo and creating patches.

Doug.