Re: [cdt-dev] How to get EGit to remember my password?

On Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 11:51 AM, Schaefer, Doug <Doug.Schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
My authorized keys works and I have it at all readable. I'd prefer an experience report from someone who's actually tried it with a restricted shell than all this guessing.

At any rate. Chose the method that works for you :).

I tried it. It works (creating folder and than copy recursive. I haven't tried "-p" because I tried it from MinGW)

Roland

:D