[cdt-dev] [cdt.launch.remote] dowload multiple files onto target?

Hi guys,

I noticed current cdt.launch.remote plugin can only download one single executable (which is being debugged). But sometimes we need to download more files (i.e. dynamic shared libraries, configuration files, etc.) to the target in order to remote debug.

Is there any plans to support this kind of usage scenario? How about adding a new launchConfigurationTab to allow the user to specify which addition files need to be download before the debug?

Best Regards
Lianhao Lu
OTC SSG, Intel APAC R&D Ltd.
86-21-61167139