From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Yevgeny Shifrin
Sent: Thursday, June 23, 2011 5:11 AM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] [cross-project-issues-dev] Indi... GO!

Hi,

I looked at eclipse download page for indigo to download eclipse C/C++. I am a bit confused :-)

There are 2 options:

1.      Eclipse IDE for C/C++ Developers (includes Incubating components)

2.      Eclipse IDE for C/C++ Linux Developers (includes Incubating components)

I would prefer to install eclipse C/C++ without "Incubating" components, there was such option in previous releases.

I looked at the details of each installation and it seems very confusing.

1.      According to "details" page info, each component in incubating stage will be indicated with "(Incubation)" following their feature name. In features list there was no "Incubation" string. So I am not able to understand which components are in incubating stage.

2.      Also in "Eclipse IDE for C/C++ Linux Developers (includes Incubating components)": eclipse.cdt and org.eclipse.cdt.platform revision is 7.0.0. It should be 8.0.0, right?

Thanks,

Yevgeny