[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [cdt-dev] target request failed. failed to interrupt
- From: Marc Khouzam <marc.khouzam@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 22:35:47 -0400
- Accept-language: en-US
- Acceptlanguage: en-US
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: AcwvpquRVbIWva37RH2OP20weKS+TQAFUGNZ
- Thread-topic: [cdt-dev] target request failed. failed to interrupt
John worked very hard to get the interrupt to work properly for Windows for CDT 7.
The work is in bug 304096
I'm not sure there is an easy way to get this to work with CDT 6.
From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Abdelhalim Ragab [abdelhalim@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: June 20, 2011 8:02 PM
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] target request failed. failed to interrupt
> I have CDT 6.0.2 integrated in our product, and I use gdb 7.2 with it.
Forgot to mention that I'm running on Windows 7 64bit, and I'm using MinGW.
cdt-dev mailing list