[cdt-dev] target request failed. failed to interrupt

Hi,

I have CDT 6.0.2 integrated in our product, and I use gdb 7.2 with it.
I'm noticing some intermittent errors between CDT and gdb, where
suspend/resume doesn't work, and even sometime the application being
debugged stops running and gdb doesn't respond to any command.

When suspend/resume don't work, I get the error "target request
failed. Failed to Interrupt". Googling around showed that several
unrelated issues can cause this. but I didn't find thing concrete.

I understand that this issue might have been fixed in recent releases
from CDT, but I cannot move from Eclipse 3.5 due to some other plugins
that hasn't yet been ported to newer Eclipse versions.

I'll appreciate if you can help with anything including some pointers
to to debug the issue.

A related question, Is gdb 7.2 the best gdb version I can use with CDT
6.0.2 or are there a better (tested?) version even if it's older?

..Abdelhalim

Back to the top