Re: [cdt-dev] CDT git update

Hi Doug,
This is not really a blocker for me anymore, but we need to improve performance of Synchronize View as well - in particular synchronizing uncommitted changes with index locally - see bug 323839. It appears that the problem is not identical to Commit performance as Synchronize is visibly slower than commit.

Thanks,
Andrew