Re: [cdt-dev] EDC as separate git repo

That can wait. I have a feeling Gerrit at Eclipse is weeks away yet.

From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Alex Blewitt
Sent: Friday, June 10, 2011 2:39 PM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] EDC as separate git repo

Yeah, I wondered if you wanted to demo Gerrit ahead of it's wide availability by hosting it on your desktop during a screencast or whatever.

Alex

Sent from my (old) iPhone

On 10 Jun 2011, at 19:11, "Schaefer, Doug" <Doug.Schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Interest is there, but the infrastructure is not at the moment. I’m hoping we’ll figure out Gerrit with the Eclipse Development Process soon and have the CDT be one of the first projects to adopt it. And when that happens, we’ll definitely use what you are suggesting.

Cheers,
Doug.