On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 12:51 AM, Patrick Hofer <paedu.hofer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
thanks for polishing the N&N.
There are some new or improved items still missing. This is an
- New codan checkers (eg. AbstractClassInstantiationChecker,
- More C++0x features supported by the parser
- Colored Labels in the Editor views (Outline, call hierarchy, ...)
- Editor shows read and write accesses with the occurrence markers in
- Toggle in Quick Hierarchy View
- Filter for forward defines in the outline view.
Since I am not a commiter I let you decide what you want to include.
I suggest having a look on how mylyn or linux tools are doing the
N&Ns. Those are visually much better IMHO.