Re: [cdt-dev] Create multiple CDT projects simultaneously

Yeah, I believe the NewManagedProject process really means "turn your new project into a Managed project". I do not believe the template system was designed to create projects. It assumes the new project wizard has already created them. You probably need to write your own new project wizard.