[cdt-dev] Create multiple CDT projects simultaneously

Hi,

I was trying to use CDT templates to add a new example that consists
of multiple projects  (2 exe + 1 library)

I attempted to achieve this using CDT template, and the process
"org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.core.NewManagedProject", where I call
this process multiple times in the template xml file, but apparently
this wasn't successful. For some reason I"m getting the error "Invalid
Project Description" which I traced to some "location" URL handling.

I'm now wondering if that was one of the intended usages of
"org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.core.NewManagedProject" or is there
any better approach.

Also if that was one of the use cases for
"org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.core.NewManagedProject", how do you
handle naming conflicts of other projects created in this template?
Additional pages in the NPW?

Finally, how do you handle multiple platforms (Windows, Linux), the
arg "artifactExtension" won't help much in this case.

..Abdelhalim

Back to the top