Re: [cdt-dev] problem with BuildSystemEnvironmentSupplier

I tracked the problem to something else. Looks like someone accidentally checked in a change that commented out a line of code in PTP, and this was causing any new projects created to be messed up because the MBS settings for environment variables were wrong. Sorry for the noise.

===========================
Chris Recoskie
Team Lead, IBM CDT and RDT
IBM Toronto

Inactive hide details for Chris Recoskie---05/25/2011 05:59:13 PM---We've hit a major snag with PTP, in that for some reason MBChris Recoskie---05/25/2011 05:59:13 PM---We've hit a major snag with PTP, in that for some reason MBS is no longer returning

Chris Recoskie/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA

05/25/2011 05:59 PM

[cdt-dev] problem with BuildSystemEnvironmentSupplier

Sent by:

cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

We've hit a major snag with PTP, in that for some reason MBS is no longer returning org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.envvar.BuildSystemEnvironmentSupplier as one of the build variable suppliers for our projects. This is causing havoc, as we provide variable suppliers in our toolchains that get environment variables from the remote system. The fallback behaviour seems to be to return environment variables from the local system. The result is remote projects no longer build properly.

Did someone change something relating to this recently?