[cdt-dev] DSF Table View for Embedded Debugging.

Hi Pawel,

I am following Debugger Services Framework (DSF) White Paper Version 1.0 to design a table view for embedded debugging based on DSF.

Though this white paper was written way back in 2006,I still expect this document to be a solid reference for embedded UI design in DSF.

I could successfully develop the view using DSF concurrency model(Slow/Lazy content provider),however, Coalescing feature could not be implemented  in this view for the reason that example(InputCoalescingSlowDataProvider.java) plug-in links provided in the white paper are no more available in website.

I hope the reason for this is the fact that all DSF plug-ins were moved from DSDP/DD project and into CDT.

Could you please guide me to exact link of the example plug-ins mentioned in the white paper or could you please circulate (if any) latest version of this paper?

P.S: Currently, I am porting AsyncDataViewer.java available with org.eclipse.cdt.examples.dsf plugin, found in the /cvsroot/tools CVS repository under the org.eclipse.cdt/dsf directory.

Thanking in Anticipation,

Regards,
Rejeesh

***** Confidentiality Statement/Disclaimer *****

This message and any attachments is intended for the sole use of the intended recipient. It may contain confidential information. Any unauthorized use, dissemination or modification is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately then delete it from all your systems, and do not copy, use or print. Internet communications are not secure and it is the responsibility of the recipient to make sure that it is virus/malicious code exempt.
The company/sender cannot be responsible for any unauthorized alterations or modifications made to the contents. If you require any form of confirmation of the contents, please contact the company/sender. The company/sender is not liable for any errors or omissions in the content of this message.

Back to the top