Re: [cdt-dev] TCF missing in nightly build

We should be on 0.4.0.

From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Vivian Kong
Sent: Thursday, May 19, 2011 10:57 AM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] TCF missing in nightly build

Looks like we started building against TCF 0.4.0 but our update site xml file still points to version 0.3.0. I'll update our build files and kick off another build.

Regards,

Vivian Kong
IBM Eclipse CDT
IBM Canada Toronto Lab

Inactive hide details for Bernd Hufmann ---05/19/2011 10:36:07 AM---Hello Today I tried to install the feature "Target CommunicBernd Hufmann ---05/19/2011 10:36:07 AM---Hello Today I tried to install the feature "Target Communication Framework (TCF)"

Bernd Hufmann <bhufmann@xxxxxxxxx>

cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

05/19/2011 10:36 AM

[cdt-dev] TCF missing in nightly build

Sent by:

cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hello

Today I tried to install the feature "Target Communication Framework (TCF)" from the Indigo CDT nightly build update site on hudson, but I couldn't find it as part of the "CDT Optional Features". For that added the update site  "https://hudson.eclipse.org/hudson/job/cdt-nightly/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/update-site" to my Indigo eclipse installation.

Could someone look into why TCF is not part of the last successful build?  Please let me know.

Thanks
cdt-dev mailing list
cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx